Saturday, September 15, 2012

My very first sewing blog post

I have been back and forth, back and forth for a while on whether I was going to start a sewing blog or not. The biggest con was wondering if I'd have enough time to maintain it, but on the pro side, I wanted to be able to connect with the other creative bloggers out there. I have been sewing "actively", if I can use that word, for about a year now, and most of my learning has come from reading sewing blogs.  I feel like I owe so much to those creative and sharing human beings around the world who take the time to photograph and share details about their work that others can enjoy and learn from! Without them, I wouldn't know most of what I do today about making clothes....

So here goes... here's to hoping this will be a fun adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment