Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"More Grey" - in white



I just wanted to quickly show the latest T-shirt I made for Chiquitin. It's cut from the same “More Grey” raglan T-shirt pattern in Ottobre 4/2011 that I've made before. Here, I used the white knit from a T-shirt given to my hubby from our internet provider. It featured a huge "Orange" logo on front and back, and hubby didn't feel like advertising them by wearing the shirt, as we're not too happy with the service that comes and goes with no warning. So I figured... let's not let this nice knit go to waste!

The sleeves are cut from an old shirt of my hubby's. And since my kid's such a star, he got a star on the front of his shirt. I really love the fit of these shirts. The ones I've made are size 98, and they fit perfectly on my two-year-olds. They are SO easy to make, ESPECIALLY if re-purposing fabric that's already hemmed, like t-shirts. All I have to do is sew the sleeves to the front and back, and attach the neckband, and pronto!


2 comments:

  1. Så flott t-skjorte. Ser ut som passformen er veldig bra ja :) Takk for tips på sykroken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, den første kommentaren på bloggen min! Tusen takk!

    ReplyDelete